To innovate, manufacture, distribute and sell food products of outstanding quality, produced in a controlled hygienic environment, using only the finest wholesome, fresh ingredients.
To create a workplace that respects and values people from diverse backgrounds, which enables all employees to achieve their maximum potential
To promote business practices that respect our country, suppliers, customers and the environment in which we live.
How they are achieved and maintained:
The maintenance of the highest of standards is imperative in the production of fresh and perishable food manufacturing. These standards ensure that the consumer enjoys products of excellent quality. BM Food Manufacturers production teams are continuously improving their already extremely high standards of quality and hygiene.
- HACCP Compliance: This term stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points. One would analyse areas where potential problems could possibly occur in the process of production, and develop control points to assure our valued customers that all analysed risks have suitable control measures in place to prevent any potential hazards thus ensuring complete food safety.
- Good Management Practices are followed by BM Food Manufacturers to ensure consistency of high quality standards.
- BM Food Manufacturers employs qualified food technologists who conduct daily audits in the factories, on the staff and with the products.
- On-site, micro-laboratories in Cape Town and Johannesburg to continually monitor quality of product.
- Certain chain store customers, who have their own food safety auditors, continually assess all aspects of BM Food Manufacturers' adherence to high standards, conducting their own audits on a regular basis.
- We engage the services of an external food safety auditing company, who conducts in-depth audits of our facilities and processes.
- In-house product development teams in place.
- Cold Chain Maintenance. BM Food Manufacturers has fleets of refrigerated vehicles and systems in place to ensure the cold chain is not broken and that products are maintained at the correct temperature until they reach their destination.
BM Food Manufacturers continually invests in its staff, equipment and procedures to ensure that they produce an exceptional quality of product at all times.
- Market leader in the production of fresh salads in South Africa.
- Market leader in the production of fresh dips in South Africa.
- Products produced to order to ensure maximum freshness.
- Employ in excess of 450 people nationally.
- Supply over 2000 retail and food service clients, using in excess of 150 refrigerated vehicles nationally to ensure that the product gets to customers as fresh as it left our factory.
- Client base includes retail outlets, wholesalers, restaurants, hotels, caterers and airline caterers.